Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You're Killing Me Smalls


So remember how I had said that Dave AND I would be blogging about our experiences here as interns? Well if you look through the blog it seems to me like there is approximately zero posts by Dave! Slowly this blog has now become "A Tale of One Intern" but that doesn't seem to have the same ring to it. I asked him why he hasn't been blogging and his excuse was "I don't know what to say", apparently his time here at NFS has been pretty boring...

Well anyway enough of me complaining about my coworkers. In Columbus this past weekend we had two major storm systems go through and produce baseball size hail and up to 100mph winds. This left over 100,000 people without electricity for days and has caused much damage to homes and vehicles around the city. So I got all excited because since half the city doesn't have power then NFS must not have power too which means I get to work from home today! Oh wait. We have backup generators. Lame. I can't complain too much since I blog, update facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nanofiber-Solutions/219033978136515) and update twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/NanoSol) as part of my job.

On the company's side of things we're making progress in partnership/OEM talks with other companies, which will really help get our products (http://www.nanofibersolutions.com/products.html) out on the market! We also just finished recording our office/lab staff and products to send over to Germany for a documentary about the patients in Russia! So hopefully they include us in that as well.

Until tomorrow, we out here spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment