Friday, July 13, 2012

Friggatriskaidekaphobia


Friggatriskaidekaphobia, for those of you who don't know, is the extreme fear of Friday the 13th and since that would be today I figured that I would say my opinions on this "disease". First of all, there is apparently people who suffer from this so badly that they founded a treatment center for people that are superstitious. While many people (including myself) scoff at the fact that somebody would be superstitious enough to pay the exuberant fees charged by these "doctors", the treatment center continues as a lifeline to those suffering from this chronic illness. 


My big question with superstition, is how/why are people afraid of Friday the 13th? Just because they saw a movie with the same title as a kid and think that every Friday the 13th is as terrible as in the movie? A week ago was a Friday and nobody complained about that. June had a 13th day but, once again, I didn't hear anybody freaking out about that day either. So why is it Friday the 13th that freaks people out? Just food for thought.


Well on the business side of things, our Senior Product and Marketing manager is leaving tomorrow to go spend a week in Myrtle Beach, SC! Anybody know what that means? That means that Dave and I are in charge of all marketing, sales, communications, etc. for the business for the week!!! Now that will be some good experience if you ask me! I'm very excited but also nervous at the same time. Hopefully all goes smoothly!


Until Monday, we out here spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment