Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Decision 2.0


Well here it is, after some complaining from Ken I have decided, or rather been told, to write a blog post.

First off I would like everyone to know that I have decided to take my talents to Columbus, OH this summer.
“Columbus?!” you ask
“Columbus!” I would reply, “its the Miami of nanofibers. The South Beach of Spinning.”

If you don’t believe me check us out.  

Well enough of the decision 2.0 (Lebron James reference), as you may know we have conquered the GIPM program last week. The gimp program was a miry maze of mischievous menaces set up to look like buttons on a computer program, but we persevered and conquered it, creating a number of nice looking banners in the process. But I have discovered an even more treacherous program…WORD! Yes word. It works fine for typing but any attempt to do more, like create a brochure with various backgrounds and multiple images sends the whole paper out of wack.
To this point I’ve tried all the tricks in the book I could think of with little avail.
I even booted up an old computer to consult the Yoda of Word himself… Clippy

But after consulting Clippy for an hour I remembered that Mr. Clip was actually quite worthless (for those pining for another Star Wars reference id say hes more of a Jar Jar than a Yoda).

On a final note a happy (early) birthday to you America from all of us at Nanofiber Solutions
until next time we out here Marketing 

No comments:

Post a Comment