Thursday, July 19, 2012

Here Comes the VP

Today in Columbus, VP Biden is speaking literally right across the street from NFS! While this exciting (for all you Democrats) and good press for Columbus and Biden it does conflict with all of those companies here in the TechColumbus incubator. To protect the VP, they're not letting anyone in or out of our parking lot between 3:30 and 5 pm. So many employees (including myself) have a decision to make: leave work early or risk sitting in the crazy traffic that will ensue after the VP speech is over at 5.

While I understand the need for the highest levels of protection for the VP during his entrance and exit from the area, I don't understand why the can't let those of us that work here out of our own parking lot? All I want to do is to leave work and drive away from the area.

In the business side of life, Dave and I spent yesterday and today crunching some data and from what we saw it looks rather promising and from it we will be able to further enhance our patent-pending electrospinning techniques in order to make it perfect.

Well since I hate driving in bumper-to-bumper traffic, I'm thinking I'm going to leave work here pretty quick. Until tomorrow, we out here spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment