Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The REAL Decision

First of all I would like to congratulate Dave on his huge accomplishment of FINALLY creating his first blog post. I feel like it really adds a sense of expertise (in Star Wars, NBA, and GIMP not Microsoft Word) to our ever expanding blog.

While I must applaud Dave on his reference to the decision I must question whether or not his decision was actually as difficult as he made it out to be. While it is true that he took his "talents" to Columbus for the summer, it's more of he returned his "talents" to Columbus since it is actually his home town (yep I just blew his cover! :)). So really this big ordeal over his Decision 2.0 was really "I'm going to return home from college and work for the summer".

However, my decision, from henceforth referred to as Decision 1.5 was much more difficult. Being born, raised, and attending college in Minnesota, where to employ my talents for the summer was much more of a difficult task. After much debate and decision making with my family and friends Decision 1.5 went something like this:

"Ken, where will you be working this summer?"
"I have decided to take my talents to the 'South Beach of Spinning'"


Then at my welcome party, I promised all of our consumers that we would be able to secure not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight, not nine, but ten patents during my time here. So far, it hasn't quite worked out like that (similar to another promise I remember hearing two years ago). 




Until tomorrow, we out here spinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment